About Me

My photo
I love life. I want to make people excited about theirs, and try and help people find the humor in everyday circumstances. We only live once, why not try to make each day great?

Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Just A Note

The thought that crosses the mind... "I wonder sometimes if you're bored with me..."- when it's vocalized- was not meant to make you talk more about yourself.
It was a signal... some might call it a bonfire.
Being frustratingly amused with the inability to comprehend hints... nudges... that are meant to serve as signs along the road that warn of "curves ahead".
When the love of your life- says they feel like they've become a routine that you're simply happy with asking the same questions... getting the same answers... something needs to change.
In fact I don't even think you know that I enjoy writing... that I love my ability to accurately and completely unravel my feelings in writing because it flows out of my head and through my hands in ways that make it impossible for me to stop or have the feeling that I need to "put a filter on it".
Being able to write is what has helped me through some of the roughest moments of life.
I'm painfully aware of the fact that you have no idea that I even have a blog.
In fact I'm pretty sure you'll never read this... not only because you won't pay attention to the fact that it's in my profile... but the fact that it would take you sitting down and making a conscious effort to try and learn more about me- what goes through my head.

Suggestions:
Ask about the 600 pg book that was devoured in less than 24 hours...
- why I loved it
-what was it about?
-favorite aspects of the characters...
Ask about why I loved something so much that I did it over and over again until I memorized every single moment of it...
Ask me more than how my day went... and don't be "okay" with the short answers.. understand that short answers are strategic and selfless because I can hear in your voice the hope that I won't go into detail...

Let me know that you're fully aware of who I am- and not just going through the motions

Act interested in me

0 comments: