About Me

My photo
I love life. I want to make people excited about theirs, and try and help people find the humor in everyday circumstances. We only live once, why not try to make each day great?

Tuesday, October 21, 2008

I really love my husband

So everyone knows that I adore my husband.. I love him to death...
However... no not even a however.. This case calls for a "but"...
I LOVE MY HUSBAND.. BUT...
The other morning.. I coulda' KEEEEEEEHHHHLLLLLLLLDDDD him. (that's "killed" for those of you not familiar with Achmed the Dead Terrorist).
So... our beautiful little girl has a little run in with diarrhea. It was horrid, so of course- we take her to the tub to take her clothes off and hose her down.. so as I'm giving her a bath.. I hear him turn on the washing machine... I'm PRAYING that he didn't just throw the clothes in without washing them off... so I continue bathing her.. and he walks into the bathroom with an accomplished smile on his face.. and I ask... "you did wash off the clothes before you threw them in the washing machine- didn't you?"... his smile fades.. "No- why would you need to- it washes them for you... that's why its called a WASHING MACHINE."

Now... by this point in time... its about 7:30 in the morning.. we're already running late.. I'm beyond annoyed- and his seemingly funny retort just mangled the morning more.

"You're right... we only want CLEAN SHIT floating around in our washing machine.. What ARE you thinking?!?!?!? WAIT!! I know.. you AREN'T because no person in their right mind would throw clothes that have BABY crap ALL over them right into the wash to be 'washed' right along with the clothes!!!"

Of course this instigates an all out fight in which I am perfect and never do anything wrong- and how he can't do anything right. UGH!


SERIOUSLY... this wouldn't happen if men would do take care of SHIT before helping out!!!

hehe no pun intended..

1 comments:

K.Tuggle said...

HAHA you kKKKHHHHHHEEEEEEELLLLLLL me! LOVE YOU!